About 100 dedicated employees currently work at the Volkswagen Foundation. We see ourselves as a learning organization and constantly reflect on our own work. That is why we attach such great importance to mutual esteem and respect as well as constructive communication – creating our own source of inspiration in a spirit of togetherness.
To strengthen the sense of community over the long term, the Foundation offers its employees numerous benefits, for example:
- work-life balance through flexible working hours, opportunities for remote work, and the possibility of sabbaticals
- a wide variety of benefits and a fair salary scale
- employer-funded company pension plan and sick pay supplement
- health in the workplace through ergonomic and high-quality office equipment as well as opportunities for workout
- in-house canteen with optional vegetarian meals or ingredients chosen to avoid individual allergies
Jobs for many qualifications
Whether you are a case worker, an assistant or a specialist, whether you work in a artisanal, commercial or scientific field – we offer a wide range of employment opportunities.
We maintain high quality standards. That's why we invest heavily in employee development and respond to individual needs. The interaction between coworkers, managers and professional support from the HR department creates individual development paths and the opportunity to expand personal profile.
Interested in working for us?
• The Head of Human Resources, Mareille Demuth (phone: ++49 511 8381-220; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), will be happy to answer any questions you may have about working for the Volkswagen Foundation.
• Here you can find a list of current vacancies (in German).